We are closely monitoring the statements from the Spanish Government, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The well-being of our guests, owners, cleaners, and staff during this difficult period is of paramount importance.
Reservations with a check-in date from 1 June 2020 to 31 December 2021
In response to this global pandemic, we have adapted our cancellation policy to offer guests flexibility during these uncertain times.
We have implemented the following cancellation policy for reservations with a check-in date from 1 June 2020 to 31 December 2021, if the reason for cancellation is related to COVID-19 and you have official documentation to certify it:
• Refund minus 2% payment processing fee and €20 admin fee up if cancellation is made 24-hours or more before arrival.
Reservations with a check-in date after 31 December 2021
- Full refund minus 2% payment processing fee if you cancel within 24 hours of receiving the booking confirmation.
- Full refund minus 2% payment processing fee and €20 admin fee if you cancel up to 30 days before arrival.
- 60% refund with a 2% payment processing fee and €20 admin fee if you cancel between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival.
- No cash refund if you cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival. You will be offered a credit coupon.
- If you don’t show up, you will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Rebooking credit is available to guests for the same amount that they originally paid. This can be used towards a future booking at the same property, or another eligible property within 24 months.
If you wish to cancel your stay, please do so in writing to email@example.com
View our full terms and conditions here.
SuperHost Tenerife cleaning policy
We already have a rigorous and precise cleaning policy in place for the holiday rentals that we manage. Our cleaners are trained to our high standards of cleaning and we use a professional laundry service to wash all bed linen and towels at a high temperature in between guests.
We have enhanced our cleaning policy to include:
- A defined cleaning checklist to help ensure completion and a record.
- Special attention to high-touch surfaces (door handles, light switches, controls, kitchen equipment, utensils, and cutlery, etc.).
- Prevention of cross-contamination by using specific equipment by area (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen).
- A process that starts with the lowest risk areas (bedroom, living room) to the highest risk areas (kitchen, bathroom, entrance).
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory for our cleaning staff to ensure maximum safety for our guests and staff.